Monday, March 3, 2014

Review Vultures will feed Vol -I


So March begins and on the very 1st day there was 2 gigs on the valley of woods. Vultures will feed at Lasha Bar and Shadows in Shades E.P launch in Purple Haze Bar. Due to the clash in the date we had to select one and we decided to attend Vulture will Feed. The lineup was as follows
Breakneck
Disorder
Zombie X Incest
Nude Terror
Wakk Thuu
Undefined Human
Dying out Flame
Jugaa

Before we begin we will like to Thank Anish for such a magnificent gig. We will also like to Thank Possible International Educational Consultancy for supporting and powering the gig. As we all can see that Possible Education consultancy  runned by a group of youths supported the event. Its good to see that even consultancy are powering and supporting metal shows a big round of applaud to them. We hope that they will provide support to the events in the long run which will thus help to make the scene much more stronger. Well, must say that its a good sign that the concept of today’s youths are changing in a positive way towards metal music.

Now coming to the event must say that this was one of my best gigs that I've attended in past couple of years.  The concert Vultures will Feed was dedicated to the hardcore giants Jugaa who themselves headlined the event. This show was on my eyes and in fact was waiting for this gig as I had dreamed to witness them which became possible after 3 years. Before we procede any further I want to say something to the Venue management of Fluid bar. I don’t think it’s fair enough to void the contract at the 11th hour and make a rigid demand of unexpected price for venue .  Horns up to Lasha Bar for providing the venue at the last moment. I want to say some thing to the venue providers “Manmani garnae ni euta limit huncha it’s  business act like professionals. Kta Kti jasto way ma deal nagara . If you are so businesses oriented then remember that your act is responsible for affecting your goodwill and relation’s.”

Coming back to the event it started around 1330 opened by newly formed band’s of kids of age 14- 15 Breakneck . This was their 1st show. It’s good to see that a new generation is emerging in the scene. Firstly, we entirely SNRMB team will like to say “Welcome To The Underground Scene”. I guess now you guys have visualized how our scene is and I hope you guys will continue your music. I urge you guys to practice hard you guys have potential and we hope to see you guys live soon being much tighter. I don’t think we can judge you guys on your 1st try keep your moral up and practice as hard as you can without hampering your studies. What I request to all our fellow brothers out their we must support these kids if we can provide proper mentor to these kids they have potential to do something . I urge the entire bands and the scene related people that if you by instance are their when they are practicing do help them and guide them. We ourselves must mentor the upcoming bands. Breakneck one message to you guys “Practice hard kids no pain no gain . Aaja mehenat gara, I am sure you guys can make it through. Don’t regret that you guys just played one track slowly and steady wins the race I hope you guys got what I mean”

Secondly DISORDER pure old school pure thrash I am really happy that these guys are taking their music seriously and are practicing regularly that was clearly seen in their slot. Man these guys for sure bricked my neck. I just have one complain guys it would have been an extra flavor if you guys could focus on your originals.

Then Zombie X Incest Powerviolence act. Man these guys are getting tighter every time I see them. Best wishes for your bands future. Hoping to get some more power in your upcoming gig . Way to go Zombies.

After Zombie Nude Terror was next man for sure you could have evaluate from the extreme moshpit . I guess this much is enough to describe their terror in the stage. Must say a killer slot.

After Nude Terror Wakk Thuu was next to terrorize. This time they were up with some new tracks as well. I don’t think I have to say anything those who were their witnessed what I mean.

Followed by Undefined Human a pure old school death metal band all the way from Hetauda. I have been seeing them from past 1 years and every time i see them , they are growing  stronger. These guys are way too serious in their music and are the dark horse in coming days.

Dying out flame guys do you think I have to say anything about them. I just want to say them Congratulations for the successful global launch of Shiva Rudrastakam title track I am just waiting for their album to be released by the end of May. Can’t wait to grab the CD. Man I was out for a minute and I could feel the impact outside as well many people were outside listening their track well inside the arena we don’t have to say how it was. And Lastly Happy Birthday Aabeg.

Lastly Jugaa was on the stage every moment from the beginning every one of those who attended the gig was waiting for them to start. I just want to say they destroyed everything. The power was so intense that even I couldn't stop. I gave all my gadgets to my friend and entered the pit.

I have been attending the gigs from many years and trust me this has been one of my best gig so far and I am extremely happy that this time each and every bands were able to play their slot and must admit killer lineup.

Coming to sounds hats off to Paathsala.

Now rating the gig
                                                            (10/10)

Way to go Anish even in such crisis you gave one of the most memorable gig that will be hard to forget. Its not just me who is saying this but it’s the voice of each and everyone who witnessed the event.


And I hope the things mention above will be kept in mind by the venue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment